NATIONAL TRUST CARDHOLDER 10% DISCOUNT
1. National Trust members can receive 10% off their bill at The Castle Inn when they show their membership card on arrival.
2. This offer is valid Monday – Thursday until 30th November 2017, excluding bank holidays.
3. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
4. A main course or ‘large plate’ per person must be ordered to qualify for the discount. This offer does not include sandwiches.
5. One meal can be taken with the discount per member.
6. This offer also applies to National Trust staff and volunteers on presentation of their National Trust card.
9. The Castle Inn reserves the right to withdraw, modify or cancel this offer at any time.
WIN A MEAL FOR TWO WITH WINE MONTHLY DRAW
- This is a promotion by The Castle Inn at Chiddingstone (the Promoter).
- The winner will receive a three course meal for two people and one bottle of house wine. (The prize to be taken by the date on the notification email – approx 3 months. The prize can be taken at any time during The Castle Inn’s normal food service hours except on Sundays and Bank Holidays and special dates/special menus (and is at the discretion of The Castle Inn). The meal must be pre-booked and confirmed with The Castle Inn. Reservations are subject to table availability. ID will be required for alcohol to be served.
- The winner will be drawn on the first of each month from all cards filled in and submitted in the preceding month. The winner will be notified by email.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (aged 18 or over) excluding employees of The Castle Inn and their families, and employees of any other company associated with the competition and their families.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must complete all details on the card and hand it to a member of staff at The Castle Inn. No purchase is necessary.
- The prize draw will be overseen by an independent observer and the winner will be randomly chosen from the qualifying entries received.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or cancel this promotion at any stage.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that these Terms and Conditions are accepted and entry into the prize draw shall constitute acceptance.
- Winners agree to participate in any post draw publicity if requested. The name and Town/City of the prize winner will be shown on the The Castle Inn Facebook and Twitter pages.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your name & email address.